Morehead State University, USA is awarding $4,000 per semester towards the cost of the applied degree programme at the Institution.
Why choose to study at Morehead State University? Morehead State promotes diversity of people and ideas and fosters innovation, collaboration, and creative thinking. MSU is recognized by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as an Institution of Community Engagement.
Application Deadline: January 1st, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $4,000 per semester
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be incoming freshmen or new transfer students with less than 24 total semester hours, with a minimum Admission Index score of 450; and a minimum composite ACT score of 20 or SAT combined score of 1020 or higher; OR be a transfer student with a cumulative college GPA of 3.0 or higher on at least 24 semester hours.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher for the renewal of the scholarships.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS 5.0
- TOEFL 61
- Michigan Test 82
How to Apply: Admission applications for undergraduate programmes at Morehead State must be submitted online via the application portal of the university. All international students will be considered. Students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript showing proof of graduation
- Original, official financial documents
- Picture page of passport and visa and I-20