Application for 2022 International Entrepreneurship Scholarships at National College of Ireland is now ongoing. There are fifteen scholarships available for worldwide students commencing in the master’s degree coursework at the college. The program is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until April 30.
University or Organization: National College of Ireland
Award: 50% of tuition fees
Number of Awards: 15
Access Mode: Online
- Applicants must be international students
- Aspirants must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the college
- How to Apply: To be registered in the programme, students are required to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university. After that download the attached form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognized translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to meet the entry requirements of the university according to the country
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Benefit of the scholarship: National College of Ireland will provide 50% of tuition fees to all eligible candidates in Ireland.