The University of Edinburgh is happy to offer 12 scholarships for the university’s distant learning master’s programs. Global Online Distance Learning scholarship will cover the entire cost of tuition and will be valid for the duration of the program.
The University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s historic universities and the sixth-oldest university in the English-speaking world. The development, diffusion, and curation of knowledge is the University’s mission.
Candidates must hold, or intend to achieve, a first-class or 2:1 Honors degree in the United Kingdom, or the worldwide equivalent. For admission to the University, all English language qualifications are accepted, including IELTS scores from any IELTS test center.
SUMMARY FOR GLOBAL ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
- Application Deadline: 6th of June 2022.
- Course Level: Online distance learning master’s degree programs
- Study Subject: Over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses
- Awards: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 12
- The program can be taken in the UK
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GLOBAL ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
To be considered for Global Online Distance Learning scholarship, applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- Scholarships will be available for students enrolled in any of the University’s distant learning Master’s programs beginning in session 2022-2023.
- The scholarship will be given out on a broad basis based on academic merit.
- Candidates must have or intend to receive a first-class or 2:1 Honors degree in the UK or the international equivalent at the undergraduate level.
- Applicants must have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and have either accepted or intend to accept that offer.
Eligible Countries: Applicants for Global Online Distance Learning scholarship must be both nationals of and resident in the following countries: List of Countries: Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem Rep, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, The Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Language Requirements: All students, regardless of country, must demonstrate their English language proficiency. To be admitted to the University for Global Online Distance Learning scholarship, even native English speakers must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language standards. For admission to the University, all English language qualifications are accepted, including IELTS scores from any IELTS test center.
Applicants who need to take an IELTS test as part of their application for a degree can do so at any IELTS location. You should have already been given a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have accepted or be planning to take it.
Application Instructions: The online scholarship application form can be found in EUCLID and accessible through MyEd, our web-based information portal, at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk/.
Applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh in order to access the Global Online Distance Learning scholarship application portal.