The International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are available at Bond University. For the academic year 2022/2023, the university is accepting applications.
Students who do not speak English as their first language must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English requirements.
Bond University aspires to be recognized as a leading independent university on a global scale. It has an impact on learning and teaching in higher education, enhancing the student experience.
What are the benefits of studying at Bond University? Bond University, Australia’s first private non-profit university, aspires to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with an entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to influence, and a commitment to inspire tomorrow’s professionals through a personalized and transformative student experience.
SUMMARY OF INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Applications close on 12 June 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Bond University.
- Study Subject(s): Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
- Awards: These scholarships will award up to 50% tuition remission for students chosen for the program. Students from any country may apply.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent that demonstrates academic excellence in the top percentile (for example, an IB Diploma score of 38 or above, a minimum ATAR of 96) or comparable.
- Fill out and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application deadline for the semester you want to start.
- Those enrolled in Bond University College’s English program as part of a package offer are still able to apply.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, strong leadership skills, and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
Before applying for this scholarship, students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form.
Students can apply for this award using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form once it has been submitted. Simply log in using the same credentials you used to apply for your program, then search for ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The application must be completed and submitted electronically by the application deadline for your first semester.
A Supporting Statement will be required as part of your scholarship application. Download the Supporting Statement Template (PDF), fill it out, save it, and include it in the Supporting Documents part of your application.
Benefit of International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships: Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.