Prospective International Student Accommodation Support Scholarships are now being offered by Federation University in support of its mission to increase student access to higher education overseas.
This scholarship will help international students cover their housing costs while attending Federation University in Australia. Those who desire to enroll in a full-time bachelor’s or postgraduate program and reside in university housing on campus are eligible to apply.
Federation Institution is a public, dual-sector university that strives to improve communities and change lives. It is ranked among the top 20 percent of universities in Australia. It intends to change the way its students are educated and prepared for careers by using their research to enhance people’s lives all throughout the world.
Why attend Federation University for education? In Australia, Federation University offers the highest caliber instruction. By routinely evaluating the programs to make sure they have both national and worldwide relevance, it maintains the quality of instruction. Students can readily communicate with faculty members and other students thanks to the university’s personalized learning strategy and encouraging environment.
Additionally, because of the reduced class sizes, students can immediately receive support. Graduates from the Federation are more likely to land a full-time position and make a greater starting income.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 28 August 2022.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Postgraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible for Accommodation Support Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- The applicants must be a new international student who will begin their studies in Australia in 2022 or 2023 at Federation University.
- Have Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) issued by Federation University
- Be enrolling in an eligible program (excluding OS exchange and Study Abroad)
- Be studying at Federation University Australia in Ballarat, Gippsland or Berwick.
- Not be in receipt of a Destination Australia scholarship
- Be in receipt of an offer letter that includes an accommodation scholarship offer letter
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor and postgraduate program offered at Federation University are eligible to apply for.
How to Apply: To finish the application procedure on the university portal, the applicants must register and log in. When an international student receives an offer to study at the university, they will automatically be evaluated for an offer of a housing scholarship to help fund living in the university’s housing.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcript
- High school certificate
- Valid passport
- Study permit
- Copy of the photo/details page of the applicant’s current passport
- Two-three letter of reference
- Statement of purpose
Admission Requirements: Students must have completed an Australian Year 12 or equivalent overseas school qualifications and must have completed an Australian bachelor or overseas equivalent to being admitted in a bachelor or postgraduate program at FedUni.
Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
Benefit of Accommodation Support Scholarships: The selected applicants will receive $4,000 from the Federation University in two halves of $2,000 towards two semesters of any applied bachelor or postgraduate program at the university.