The Transformer Scholarships are being offered by Bond University to Australia’s top applicants from all over the world. The program is available for the 2022–2023 academic year.
Students who intend to pursue undergraduate or graduate degree studies at the university are eligible for the program.
Bond University has generally been a teaching-focused higher education institution as a top independent university. It is Australia’s first private non-profit university. More people gave it 5-star reviews for the student experience.
Why should I enroll at Bond University? Candidates can have an excellent educational experience at this university, which will help the graduates develop the skills necessary to be leaders in their area. It provides possibilities for training and skill development for students.
SUMMARY OF TRANSFORMER SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 5th of September 2022
- University: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Masters
- Awards: Up to 50% tuition remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible for Transformer Scholarships, this conditions must be met:
- The applicant must begin their studies at Bond University for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the January semester of the following year. They must possess strong leadership qualities, be actively involved in the community, have the ability to influence change, and participate heavily in extracurricular activities.
Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any subject
How to Apply: To take part in this program, applicants are recommended to take admitted to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, students can submit the award application form.
Supporting Documents: Attach the school reference, and evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community, including 2 references, and a personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship. Applicants are required to submit a short video pitch of themselves that concisely and persuasively answers the following questions:
- What is the problem? What is the problem you would like to explore as a participant in the Transformer? Why is it important? Why hasn’t the problem been solved already? What alternative solutions exist, if any?
- Why you? Why are you the right person to take on this problem? What personal characteristics and experiences do you feel you possess that are relevant to taking on your proposed project? Why will others want to work with you on this project? Why do you want to come to Bond and participate in the Transformer?
Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess certifications attesting to their prior academic success in order to be accepted.
Language Requirements: All applicants must submit official documentation proving their command of the English language in accordance with the standards.
Benefit of Transformer Scholarships: The grant will provide up to 50% tuition remission for any undergraduate degree or Master’s degree program in Australia.