An excellent Overseas Pathway Scholarship program has been established by the University of Otago with the goal of luring and supporting deserving international students who want to study in New Zealand.
Only those applicants for the University of Otago Foundation Year program for the academic year 2022–2023 will be eligible for this scholarship package.
Since 1869, the University of Otago has been teaching students as a forward-thinking, cutting-edge institution of higher learning. In 1871, it formally began operations. The University of Otago has grown over time to rank among the top 1% of universities worldwide. The institution has four campuses, all of which are well-equipped.
Why enroll in classes at the University of Otago? The university is regarded as New Zealand’s top academic institution. It offers its students a wide range of academic programs taught by some of the greatest professors and lecturers in the nation. In addition to this, it has been said that its campus is among the most stunning in the world.
SUMMARY OF OTAGO INTERNATIONAL PATHWAY SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Throughout the year.
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Foundation Year
- Award: NZ$3,000 for tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements below in order to be eligible:
- Candidates should not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents; and
- Candidates should have an offer of a place for the University of Otago Foundation Year.
- Are enrolling in the Foundation Studies Certificate for the first time.
Eligible Countries: International students.
Eligible Course or Subjects: University of Otago foundation year program in any field.
How to Apply: The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements below in order to be eligible:
Before the deadline, applicants must enroll in a foundation year program at the University of Otago. The scholarship is not available through a separate application. In their introduction letter, which must be enclosed with their admissions’ application, applicants might mention their interest in the scholarship.
Supporting Documents: The following must be sent as supporting materials of application:
- A brief letter of introduction, requesting the scholarship. Applicants must also describe their academic achievements to date, their work habits and their academic goals in this letter
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of the passport
Admission Requirements: Admission requirements are varied depending on your nationality. Please go through this link to get more information.
Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English speaker, then you can provide proof of your proficiency in the English language through one of the following courses:
- IELTS Indicator
- iBT TOEFL
- TOEFL (Paper-Based)
- TOEFL (Computer-Based)
- Cambridge FCE
- Cambridge CAE
- Cambridge CPE
- Duolingo English Test
- GCE O-Level English
- GCE A-Level English
- HK CEE (English Syllabus B)
- HK ALE (Use of English)
- SPM Bahasa Inggeris
- Pearson Test of English (Academic).
Benefit of Otago International pathway scholarships: This scholarship will give the award of NZ$3,000 to help students with tuition fees so that they can focus on their education.