Apply for one of the Excellence International Scholarships to lessen your financial load. For the school year 2022-2023, Polytechnique Montréal is offering the scholarship program.
All new overseas students who plan to enroll in the university’s postdoctoral research degree program will benefit from this financing program. Their postgraduate study pursuits or research endeavors within a Quebec higher education institution are intended to be supported by the grant.
One of Canada’s top colleges for applied research, Polytechnique was founded in 1873. Numerous microprograms, specialized graduate diplomas (DESS), non-thesis or modular master’s, research-based master’s, and doctoral (PhD) programs are available.
Why should one attend Montréal’s Polytechnique? At this school, students have a wide range of intriguing career opportunities to select from. It provides a variety of educational possibilities supported by excellent faculty and student development activities.
SUMMARY OF EXCELLENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 11th August 2022.
- University: Polytechnique Montréal
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 52
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements below in order to be eligible for Excellence International Scholarships:
- For doctorate students, you must already be accepted by a research director or enrolled full-time at Polytechnique Montréal in a PhD program.
- Must be in compliance with all eligibility requirements as of the competition’s deadline (separate date to be confirmed for students preselected by the CSC).
- Must have been pre-selected for the Québec-China fellowship by the CSC as well as by an academic institution or Synchronex (for CCTTs).
Eligible Countries: Brazil, India, Israel, China, Mexico and all other countries.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit the online application form.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, letters of recommendation, and a CV.
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree at the school.
Language Requirement: Candidates must check all the English Language requirements at the school. \
Benefits of Excellence International Scholarships:
The following is how the Polytechnique Montréal will grant an award sum:
- Scholarships for doctoral research: $25,000 annually.
- Maximum term: three years (nine quarters), with a potential extension of up to 12 more months (with a $1,000 monthly allowance).
- Grants for short-term research or development are available at a rate of $3,000 per month for a maximum of four months.
- Fellowships for postdocs are $35,000 for one year and are not renewable.