For the academic year 2022-2023, Eckerd College has made the decision to grant overseas students who demonstrate academic and/or creative merit through its International Student Scholarships and Aid program.
This award is open to all overseas first-year applicants who need a visa to study in the United States and have not completed any college or university coursework. A reward of up to $22,000 will be given to the recipients of the scholarships.
In St. Petersburg, Florida, there is a private liberal arts college called Eckerd College. The college was established in 1958 and is now ranked 128th among all liberal arts colleges nationwide. There are thousands of friends who helped bring a dream into reality, an extremely dedicated professors and staff, and adventurous students at this institution.
Why did you decide to attend Eckerd College? In the context of a covenant connection with the Presbyterian Church, Eckerd College’s objective is to offer outstanding, cutting-edge undergraduate liberal arts education and lifelong learning programs in the distinctive environment of Florida (USA). Through self-mastery and a lifetime of study, the college motivates and equips students to make a positive impact on the world.
SUMMARY OF STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS AND AID
Application Deadline: 15th of November 2022
- University or Organization: Eckerd College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $22,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
The applicants must fulfill the under listed requirements in order to be eligible for Student Scholarships and Aid:
- The applicants must be recognized as first-year international applicants.
Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for their desired undergraduate or graduate program offered at the Eckerd College.
How to Apply: The applicants can apply via the Common Application portal of the Eckerd College application portal. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement or essay
- Admission recommendation letter
- Official high school transcript
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 79, computer based 123 or written 550
- IELTS score with an overall band result of 6.5 or higher
- Duolingo English Test score of at least 105
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 550
- ACT combined English and Reading of 43
- Successful completion of ELS Intensive English Language Program-Level 11
Benefit of Student Scholarships and Aid:
Eckerd College will provide an international student grant of up to $22,000 to the candidates they have chosen to receive this scholarship. A gift of up to $2,000 in work-earned money may also be given to students.