Awards give students the chance to further their education. King’s College London is therefore pleased to announce the International Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to assist students.
One overseas student enrolled in a taught engineering master’s program will receive the scholarship. An outstanding overseas student who can prove they are struggling financially to support their King’s studies will get the renowned award.
In London, England, there is a public research university called King’s College London. King’s was founded in 1829 by royal charter with the support of King George IV and the Duke of Wellington.
It supports the idea of giving back to society by performing worthwhile work. One of the country’s oldest universities is located there. King’s is frequently rated as one of the top colleges in the world.
What makes King’s College London the best option? A prominent university with a commitment to great education and meaningful service to the community is King’s College London. It aims to change society for the better and make the world a better place.
SUMMARY OF INTERNATIONAL NEWSWEEK SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 22nd of August 2022.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £49,310
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements below in order to be eligible for International Newsweek Scholarship:
- intend to enroll in full-time, classroom-based master’s programs in engineering
- beginning in September 2022 at King’s
- become eligible for foreign tuition rates
- be able to prove a need for money
- academic standing, as evidenced by the grades on your undergraduate degree transcript and the outcome of the degree award
- Be prepared to offer an end-of-year report or engage in any other essential exchanges.
- A brief personal statement should be submitted to support your application.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in engineering.
How to Apply: Applicants must apply for the master’s degree program via the online application portal at the university. After that, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
Supporting Documents: Provide a copy of your undergraduate degree transcript or grade or supporting statement and evidence of your final degree outcome.
Admission Requirements: To apply, requisites are needed to meet all the entry requirements of King’s College of London.
Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which you have applied.
Benefit of International Newsweek Scholarship:
The scholarship is worth £49,310 and will cover:
- International tuition fees of £29,310 on the 2022-23 taught Masters courses in Engineering plus
- £20,000 in the form of a stipend to cover living expenses