International students can apply for RTP International Fee-Offset Scholarships at Griffith University. Scholarships fund the entire tuition for the HDR program, which the candidate would otherwise be responsible for.
It is possible to receive financial aid for an HDR program. These are given to students who wish to enroll in the university’s subject offerings for the academic year 2022–202
Australia’s east coast is home to Griffith Institution, a public research university in South East Queensland. They are a well regarded university with an international focus who values their place in the community and is closely connected to it.
Why attend Griffith University to study? Students will receive a top-notch education at the institution, as well as the skills to acquire and utilize knowledge to wield influence and make significant, long-lasting contributions to their communities.
SUMMARY OF RTP INTERNATIONAL FEE-OFFSET SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: HDR program
- Awards: Fee Tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Australia
To be eligible for TP International Fee Offset Scholarship, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Not be a domestic student, which is defined as a student who is an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa, or a citizen of New Zealand and is beginning or enrolled in an HDR program at Griffith University (for which RTP support is available).
- RTP Offset for International Fees A candidate who is already receiving an equivalent grant or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government intended to cover the cost of the HDR program’s tuition will not be given a scholarship.
- Scholarships are exclusively accessible to students from other countries.
How to Apply: New applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for scholarship application. You can access the online application here.
- Current HDR candidates or applicants with a current offer (not yet commenced) are required to follow a different process for submitting a scholarship application. Details can be found here.
Admission Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits of RTP International Fee-Offset Scholarships:
- Fee Offset: The fee offset provided by the scholarship removes the liability of the awardee to pay program tuition fees for the tenure of the award.
- Overseas Student Health Cover: The scholarship includes the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy, which covers the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.