With the aid of these international merit scholarships offered by London South Bank University, advance your academic career. This scholarship’s goal is to support overseas students pursuing bachelor’s and master’s degrees at London South Bank University by recognizing their outstanding academic accomplishments.
Borough Polytechnic Institute, the predecessor to London South Bank University, was founded in South London in 1892. It is now regarded as one of the most prestigious universities in the UK. It is renowned for its connections with businesses in the private and public sectors, as well as the caliber of its education.
Why at the University of London South Bank? This prestigious institution in the UK offers students a specialized and useful education that will get them ready for the working world. Accredited, professional, and applicable instruction is provided. The university has been conducting top-notch research to discover answers to global problems.
SUMMARY OF SOUTH BANK MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through November 04, 2022.
- University or Organization: London South Bank University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
The following qualifications must be met by applicants in order to be taken into consideration for South Bank Merit Scholarships:
- Candidates must already have a full-time, unconditional offer of admission for an undergraduate degree program or a postgraduate degree program commencing in September 2022 or January 2023.
- To pay fees, applicants must be categorized as international students.
- The course must be taught at LSBU and last at least one year.
- Entrants must have met the scholarship’s requirements.
Eligible Countries: International students are welcome to apply
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate in any field
How to Apply: Foremost, candidates will have to book their place in an LSBU undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree program. If they meet all the LSBU requirements successfully and their application for admission has been accepted, then they can send their application for the award.
Supporting Documents: Entrants should send the following supporting material at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
Admission Requirements: Candidates who hold a high school diploma will be selected for an undergraduate program. Apart from this, applicants for a master’s degree program are required to have a master program.
Language Requirement: All the non-native English speakers, who want to be a part of this award, must have one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English
- Trinity ISE
- GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE English Language (Edexcel/ Cambridge Overseas exam boards)
- A Level / AS Level English Language.
Benefit of South Bank Merit Scholarships: Candidates who fulfil the university’s requirements successfully will get to win the fee reduction of up to £4,000 on any approved course.