The Korean Government Support Scholarship is open to applicants who are invited to apply by the Korean government. For the school year 2022–2023, all qualified individuals may submit an application. The primary goal of the program is to encourage and aid candidates who are having financial difficulties.
South Korea’s government is a centralized democracy with three main branches: the executive, legislative, and judicial.
Why should you submit a program application? It aids and inspires the student to lead them to a variety of job opportunities for you. You may be confident of a future with financial security because the South Korean economy is incredibly stable.
SUMMARY OF KOREAN GOVERNMENT SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Korean Government
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Maximum 5,000,000 per month
- Number of Awards: Approximately 250
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for Korean Government Support Scholarship:
- According to the applicable academic year, students must be enrolled in a domestic university (including vocational institutions) in their second or higher year.
- A minimum of 80 out of 100 points must be earned on average by applicants throughout the whole enrollment period.
- Must have received at least 80 out of a possible 100 points during the semester prior to which grades were recorded. Additionally, applicants who have rounded up to 80 points are ineligible.
- Must have obtained a TOPIK level 4 or higher.
Eligible Countries: Application forms are accepted around the world.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the Organization.
How to Apply: a Complete application form has to be filled online for admission.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must have one copy of the printed application form from the system after an online application and a passport copy. Enrollment certificate and transcript, one copy of TOPIK score. In the transfer case, the entire semester transcript issued by the previous school (domestic university) must also be submitted.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Benefits of Korean Government Support Scholarship: The government will give each overseas applicant a maximum of $5,000,000 per month in funding.